Who We Are:
We encourage everyone to eat wholesome food - food that's sustainable, organic, local, and traditionally prepared according to the wisdom of our ancestors. With a historical perspective, it becomes apparent that many of our societies health problems are due to present day food practices. We produce, find, and connect people with the foods humans have most benefited from for thousands of years.
Our mission is to connect you with ancestral food produced in a sustainable way.
Our vision is to encourage movement towards ethical consumption and environmentally responsible living.
What We Offer:
- Meat & Eggs - Whole chickens, chicken eggs, whole turkeys, quarter cows, ground beef, hog halves, and more.
Products:Contact us for our PDF product catalog.
Meat & Eggs
- Whole Chickens $3.50 per lb.
- Average bird weighs 4.4 lbs.
- Chicken Eggs $5.00 per dozen
- Boneless Chicken Breast $5.70 per lb.
- Leg Quarters $3.50 per lb.
- Whole Turkeys $3.85 per lb.
- Average bird weighs 12lbs.
- Beef Quarter Bundle $3.30 per lb.
- Average hanging weight 180lbs. Standard cuts. Contact us for more details.
- Ground Beef $5.00 per lb.
- Broth Bones $3.50 per lb.
- Hog Half Bundle $3.60 per lb.
- Average hanging weight 50lbs. Standard cuts. Contact us for more details.
- Ground Pork $4.50 per lb.
- Raw Fermented Sauerkraut $7.50 per 16oz.
- Sourdough Bread $8.00 per loaf
- Bentonite Clay Deodorant $7.00 per 4oz.
- Plantain Salve $7.00 per 1oz.
- Goat Milk Soap $5.00 per bar
- Goat Yogurt $5.50 per 16oz.
- Cow Butter $10.00 per lb.
- Simple Cheese $10.00 per lb.
- Ricotta Cheese $10.00 per lb.
- Ice Cream (vanilla or chocolate) $8.50 per 16oz.
DairyContact us to become an owner of a share.
Buying ClubContact us and we will send you the ordering information.
- Certified Organic Sprouted Grains and Flours, Pantry Goods, Dry Herbs, Spices, and more.
How It Works:
How To Purchase
- Contact us for our PDF product catalog.
- Send your orders to our email and we will contact you shortly thereafter to give a confirmation.
- The order deadline is 20th of every month
- Pick up is the 1st or 2nd Thursday of the following month
Artisan, Eggs, and Dairy
- We need your orders 1 week in advance
- We are at Simple Times Farm every Thursday from 4-6pm.